1. This section contains information on how Euroveicoli S.p.A. is managed with regard to the processing of data of Euroveicoli S.p.A. users.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, for persons interacting with Euroveicoli S.p.A. and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page: www.euroveicolispa.it.
3. The information is provided only for Euroveicoli S.p.A. and not also for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information about the manner, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of Euroveicoli S.p.A., regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The information may be subject to change due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, so the user is invited to periodically check this page.
6. If the user is under 14 years of age, in accordance with art.8, c.1 Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and Art.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1 – Data owner
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is: Euroveicoli S.p.A., and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, the user may contact it at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2 – Data processor
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
2. Quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 181/18, he/she will have to legitimize his/her consent through the authorization of his/her parents or guardian.
3 – PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
1. The data processing generated by the use of www.euroveicolispa.it takes place at Via Salice 22/24, 80013 Casalnuovo di Napoli (NA).
2. In case of necessity, the data related to the newsletter service may be processed by the data controller or persons appointed by it for this purpose at the relevant location.
1 – METHOD OF DATA PROCESSING
1. Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner during user visits is stored. The information collected could be the following: – internet protocol (IP) address; – type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site; – name of the internet service provider (ISP); – date and time of visit; – visitor’s web page of origin (referral) and exit; – possibly the number of clicks.
2. The above information is processed in automated form and collected in aggregate form only in order to verify the proper functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the relevant laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to harm other users, or otherwise harmful or criminal activities. Such data is never used for user identification or profiling, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that the users of the site will consider to make public through the services and tools made available to them, is provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility regarding possible violations of laws. It is up to the user to verify that he or she has permissions to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
2 – PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities, and in any case no longer than 5 years.
2. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously stated purpose.
3. DATA PROVIDED BY THE USER
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
4 – Support in configuring your browser
1. You can also manage cookies through your browser settings. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the site.
2. For more information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using: – Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies – Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences – Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/ – Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it – Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
1. Article 13, c. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
2. Therefore, the website www.euroveicolispa.it intends to inform the user about the existence of the user’s rights, according to the following articles of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679: a) According to Art. 15, of the data subject’s right to ask the controller for access to personal data, according to Art. 16, the possibility to rectify the data provided, under Art. 18, the possibility to supplement or limit the processing concerning him or her, or to object, for legitimate reasons, to their processing under Art. 21, in addition to the right to data portability under Art. 20 Regulation (EU); b) Under Art. 17, of the right to request the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed. c) the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where this proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
3. Requests may be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to the address: email@example.com.
4. If the processing is based on art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) – express consent to use – or art. 9, paragraph 2 lett. a) – express consent to use genetic, biometric, health-related, revealing religious, or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before revocation.
5. Likewise, in the event of a violation of the regulations, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority in charge of controlling the processing in the Italian State.
6. For a more in-depth examination of your rights, see Articles 15-22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
DATA TRANSFER TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
1. This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) via social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by Article 45(1) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, so no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
2. No data will ever be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set forth in Article 45 ff, of Regulation (EU).
SECURITY DATA PROVIDED
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the indicated purposes.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of people involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
AMENDMENTS TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. If there are significant changes and updates these will be indicated with appropriate notifications to users.
3. Earlier versions of the document will still be available at this page.
4. The document was updated on 01/07/2021 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679.