1 – Type of Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user’s browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent some or all cookies from being saved. However, in this case your use of the site and its services may be impaired. To proceed without changing your options regarding cookies, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies the site makes use of:
2 – Technical cookies
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which is then collected by the sites. Of these, the best known and most widely used is HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate the user’s access to and enjoyment of the site. They are necessary for the transmission of communications over an electronic network or for the provider to deliver the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the Internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies by changing the settings of their internet browser. Such deactivation may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies enables the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. Cookies that are placed in your browser and relayed through Google Analytics or through blogger’s statistics service or similar are technical only if they are used for site optimization purposes directly by the site owner, who may collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules, regarding information and consent, as for technical cookies apply to analytical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, a distinction can be made between temporary session cookies, which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and thus avoid logging in on each page visited, and permanent ones, which remain active in the pc until they expire or are deleted by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the restricted area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored persistently but exclusively for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and vanish when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random nu
3 – Third-party cookies
1. In relation to origin, a distinction is made between cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and third-party cookies sent to your computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. Persistent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. Most third-party cookies are tracking cookies used to detect online behavior, understand interests, and then personalize advertising propositions for users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information about user behavior on www.euroveicolispa.it. The detection is done anonymously in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles related to users, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules prepared by the third parties themselves, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy notices and directions for managing or disabling cookies published on the relevant web pages.
4 – Profiling cookies
1. Profiling cookies are those aimed at creating profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of web browsing.
2. When using these types of cookies, the user must give explicit consent.
3. Article 22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.